- 2006 - Master or Arts (Counseling Psychology), California Institute of Integral Studies, S.F., USA
- 1999 - Graduate Certificate (Community Management), University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
- 1994 - Bachelor of Arts (Leisure Studies), University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
Registration & Professional Membership
- California Board of Behavioral Studies - Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, #50409 (2011 to present)
- California Association for Marriage & Family Therapists (2007 to present)
Further Professional Training
- 2017-2018 - Somatic Attachment Therapy Training, Level One
- 2006 - Somatics and Trauma Training. Generative Somatics
- 2005-2006 - Child Parent Psychotherapy Training, University of California, S.F., Child Trauma Research Project
- 2007- present, Mental Health Therapist - Healing Change Therapy & Consulting (California). Provide online individual and couples therapy for clients residing in California
- 2008-2018, Group Facilitator, S.Q. T.R.U.S.T., Health & Wellness Group, (California State Prison, San Quentin) Developed curriculum for and facilitated weekly group on trauma and healing for long term incarcerated prisoners
- 2015-2018, Clinical Supervisor, Center for Somatic Psychotherapy, C.I.I.S., (S.F. California) - Provided clinical supervision for Graduate School Trainee Therapists working with the Women's Resource Center - which provides services for formerly incarcerated women
- 2015-2018, Clinical Supervisor, Building Opportunities for Self Sufficiency, (Oakland, California) - Provided weekly clinical supervision for Intern Therapists & Social Workers providing clinical case management services for people with severe and persistent mental illness.
- 2017 - Group Facilitator, The Bridge Project, Alliance for Change, (Oakland, California) - Facilitated a monthly support group for formerly long term incarcerated individuals who have returned to the community.
- 2017 - Group Facilitator, Anti Police Terror Project, (Oakland, California) - Facilitated a monthly support group for surviving family members of people killed by police officers
- 2012-2014 - Group Facilitator, C.I.I.S. (San Francisco, California) - Facilitated weekly support groups for students of color on navigating institutional racism.